Thread: Fantasy Writer Looking for Cartographer Partner

Guild Applicant

Default Fantasy Writer Looking for Cartographer Partner

As the title mentions, I am a fantasy writer. I have not made it big yet but I hope to one day. Of course, you will also get full credit and recognition if the book is published!

I have plans for this to be a global map with possible insets or at least zoomed in areas. This obviously might call for more than one map. I would love for this to be a team effort. I won't just throw a descritpion at you and expect it done. I am all for working together.

I do not have a major preference in software choice. I would even take hand-drawn. While full-color maps are lovely, a black-and-white one would be most practical as it will be printed in a book ideally. I would like some samples of your work though. This way I can see what your abilities and style.

I am willing to pay and we can discuss your rates during the contact stage. Please PM if you are interested.

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Hi there, Galatea and welcome to the Guild. I'm afraid you can't access the PM system until you've had 5 posts, so it might be helpful to update your post to include an email address where others can reach you.

Otherwise, I might be interested in helping out. I've linked a couple of examples of my work below:
    https://www.cartographersguild.com/a...5&d=1495123373
    https://www.cartographersguild.com/a...9&d=1509751394
    https://www.cartographersguild.com/a...7&d=1509751279

I'm always open to collaborating and trying new styles though! If you're interested in discussing more you can reach me at: gshipp [at] lostinmaps [dot] co [dot] uk (except with proper symbols in place).

Otherwise, there such talent here on the guild, I'm sure you'll find someone suitable.

Cheers,
    Greg

Hey GalateaDreamer,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

Hi GalateaDreamer,

I'd be interested in working with you on this project. You can see my previous works here and if you like what you see, you can contact me at the address below :

thomrey[at]hotmail[dot]com

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers.

Thomas

Hello GalateaDreamer

I will join the team. I may be also interested to work with you. Please check my portfolio here.

Cheers
    Rafal
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey GalateaDreamer,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade