Hi Everyone

I have a problem with my HP Pavilion 15 Notebook laptop (which is only 3 years old) not being compatible with Win 10 Creators Update, and I wanted to make other HP laptop users aware of the issue.

My computer is slow, prone to 'hanging' and many of my graphics apps freeze, take ages to save, and crash when attempting gradient fills, drop shadows and blurs. My browser continually crashes - especially when I have another app running in the background. In short, the whole experience has become a bit of a nightmare.

I initially thought this might be due to lack of RAM (I have 4GB RAM), but a 5 minute search on my Product ID code took me to this forum question, and it seems that the architecture of my notebook is very likely to be incompatible with WIN 10 Creator's Update, since my product code is only 2 end digits different to the example in that thread.

So to all you others with this particular model of HP Laptop out there - be very careful if you are still only considering updating from Win 7 or 8 to Win 10.

Please don't do it unless your machine is listed here as having been checked and found to be compatible.