Thread: Want to take an Adventure with me?

Default Want to take an Adventure with me?

i am looking for someone who can make world/region maps. i am horrible at Drawing.
    i am wanting to create a world for not only DnD Games could be played but Novels could be written about. think Faerun just not railroaded by WoTc.
    if anyone is interested in possibly joining or wanting to find out more info on this adventure i am starting please shoot me a message and we can have a chat.
    thanks

-Alan

Hi Alan, and welcome to the Guild.

A couple of things...

You can't receive PMs until you've made five comments (an anti-spam measure) so you might want to provide an email address so that people can reach you. Alternatively leave a few comments elsewhere in the forums, perhaps in Finished Maps?

Also, you might want to take a look at this comment. It outlines the sort of information artists need to assess their suitability for what you're looking for. Perhaps you can provide a few more details?

I hope you can find someone to work with.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Hi Alan,

I might be interested in this project. You can check my previous works here and if you like what you se, just shoot me an email here :
    thomrey [at] hotmail [dot] com

Cheers.

Thomas

Hey Alan,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Alan,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade

Default thaks

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    Hi Alan, and welcome to the Guild.

A couple of things...

You can't receive PMs until you've made five comments (an anti-spam measure) so you might want to provide an email address so that people can reach you. Alternatively leave a few comments elsewhere in the forums, perhaps in Finished Maps?

Also, you might want to take a look at this comment. It outlines the sort of information artists need to assess their suitability for what you're looking for. Perhaps you can provide a few more details?

I hope you can find someone to work with.
    thanks for the info