Well, I already have my land, ocean, sea, lakes and rivers... so now it's time to start on my forest regions. I've started adding my conifer forests, and it's interesting(to me, at least) to see how the different symbol sets in cc3+ bring about different map styles, apart from the obvious differences in the symbols, themselves.

For those of you that have seen my 'regular' maps, you may have noticed that when it comes to placing terrain symbols, such as mountains and forests, I tend to spread my symbols out a bit, meaning there's a little space in between each of my symbols. With my Cordeauna Island map, I changed it up abit, and the symbols were 'bunched' together to create a seamless look to my mountains and forests. The delicate lines of Mike Schley's Inks look best that way, in my opinion.

But as I said before, the symbol sets I'm using for this color wash map are bolder, more pronounced than Schley's beautiful lines. Don't get me wrong, these symbols have their own beauty... it's just a bolder, simpler, more intense beauty. So for this map, I had to go back to my spacing, so that the trees and mountains would be distinguishable midst the color wash. So here is my latest update.

### Latest WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yilseudor4.JPG 
Views:	95 
Size:	553.7 KB 
ID:	102419