Thread: World Map

Guild Applicant

Default World Map

I'm looking for some one to help me finish this map I have been making. It is a world map for my D&D campaign, I'm looking to have it finished by February of possible. I have locations named, I have all the faction named and am working on a wold name. What I need is some one to make it look a bit more professional. I would if possible like to have the mountains re-drawn to make the map look more isometric, major forests added as well as the addition of symbols representing capitals,cities,towns,tribes,and monasteries. The last thing I'm looking for is coats of arms that show the area that the faction owns (as well as train paths and roads) i have an idea of what they should all look like but not the skill to draw them. I have attached My map as well as two examples I like the style of, My maps name (for the time) is Updated cities. I am on a college budget here so trying not to break the bank and still be able to eat but am willing to pay for your work. Please email me at cdmcraig@gmail.com if you are interested! Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Updated citys.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	788.8 KB 
ID:	103383   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d6b37a36800ffe6606ff130bdb2c1cb5-d7ggbd3.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	3.61 MB 
ID:	103384   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	final-full.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	991.6 KB 
ID:	103385  
    Last edited by Chaos; 01-14-2018 at 09:45 PM.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Caenwyr's Avatar

You've got mail
    Caenwyr Cartography

Check out my portfolio!