Greetings,

i am currently in the process of building a World for my future pathfinder Campaings.
I tried my hand at mapmaking a bit but after almost 12 hours of tutorials and practice it seems that i am kinda **** at it.

So i would like someone to make a set of maps for me.

In the broadest strokes it is a world with 3 main continents, a few isles and one major Island. Each of the continents with variations of diffrent Biomes, rivers and bodys of water.
I am not exactly sure when it comes to Pixle size or miles per Inch, i would like some sugestions on that matter. ( also I'm from europe, so we have the metric sytem here)

Quality & Size

Quality is not that much of an issue with me, maybe something along the lines of this: https://www.cartographersguild.com/a...6&d=1517264472

altough i wold like some color in there.

For Cities i quite like this Style: https://www.cartographersguild.com/a...4&d=1424326340

But a lower level of detail would do too.

I would like to have the following maps:

- Standard Wold Map, just the lay of the Land and the Capitols of Each realm.

- Map of one Main coninent with some more details than the wolrd map ( include smaler cities, rivers, lakes hills)

- Map of one Huge city, gonna be the Capital for this Campaing ( i am terrible at doing city layout, but i trust u guys will come up with something great)

- Map of the above mentioned Island, same level of detail as the map of the continent

- Another city, maybe half the size as the capital

- a few low detail maps of various smaller towns and Hamlets ( just in case the palyers wann ago explore bum**** village for some reason)

I'm happy to give more information if needed, just add me on discord and we can hash something out and i can send you some sketches.

Payment will be via Paypal or Steam Keys, i have quite a few of those i dont need (mostly Indi Stuff but i got also some AAA-Titles i dont need or i have duplicates of)
I dont know enough about this kind of work to put a price on it, just tell me what your work would cost me.

My Discord: Smutje#1734

Just add me there or Put the answer in the thread here.

This is getting kinda long so i will close here, i hope someone is interested in this gig.

Regards