Thread: Map for Pathfinder Homebrew commission

Default Map for Pathfinder Homebrew commission

Greetings,

i am currently in the process of building a World for my future pathfinder Campaings.
    I tried my hand at mapmaking a bit but after almost 12 hours of tutorials and practice it seems that i am kinda **** at it.

So i would like someone to make a set of maps for me.

In the broadest strokes it is a world with 3 main continents, a few isles and one major Island. Each of the continents with variations of diffrent Biomes, rivers and bodys of water.
    I am not exactly sure when it comes to Pixle size or miles per Inch, i would like some sugestions on that matter. ( also I'm from europe, so we have the metric sytem here)

Quality & Size

Quality is not that much of an issue with me, maybe something along the lines of this: https://www.cartographersguild.com/a...6&d=1517264472

altough i wold like some color in there.

For Cities i quite like this Style: https://www.cartographersguild.com/a...4&d=1424326340

But a lower level of detail would do too.

I would like to have the following maps:

- Standard Wold Map, just the lay of the Land and the Capitols of Each realm.

- Map of one Main coninent with some more details than the wolrd map ( include smaler cities, rivers, lakes hills)

- Map of one Huge city, gonna be the Capital for this Campaing ( i am terrible at doing city layout, but i trust u guys will come up with something great)

- Map of the above mentioned Island, same level of detail as the map of the continent

- Another city, maybe half the size as the capital

- a few low detail maps of various smaller towns and Hamlets ( just in case the palyers wann ago explore bum**** village for some reason)

I'm happy to give more information if needed, just add me on discord and we can hash something out and i can send you some sketches.

Payment will be via Paypal or Steam Keys, i have quite a few of those i dont need (mostly Indi Stuff but i got also some AAA-Titles i dont need or i have duplicates of)
    I dont know enough about this kind of work to put a price on it, just tell me what your work would cost me.

My Discord: Smutje#1734

Just add me there or Put the answer in the thread here.

This is getting kinda long so i will close here, i hope someone is interested in this gig.

Regards

Hi Smutje and welcome.

About the map, the ones you are pointing to were drawn by Wired and Wingshaw. They're both often visiting the forum. Perhaps you should send them a private message if you like their styles. At the time, you cannot use the PM system. To do it, you'll have to reach five posts, it'd be quite easy to find maps you like and post a quick comment about them, even the map you are pointing to.

If you're looking for a more broad choice, you can go check my portfolio here and if you like what you see, contact me at this address to talk a bit more about the project thomrey [at] hotmail [dot] com

Cheers !

Thomas

Thanks Thomas, i will suerly E-mail you.

Hey Smutje,

I might also be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio and in you're interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com. \

I hope to hear from you soon!

-Daniel

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Hi Smutje,

as one of the two People you've linked as examples I would also be interested in tackling the project for you. Please check out my Portfolio and feel free to contact me at wolfmaster [at] gmx [dot] net .
    --wired
    Last edited by Wired; 02-03-2018 at 05:35 AM.

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Hi,
    I'm interested. My Email is contact at fantasy-map.net. For my portfolio click below in the signature.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Caenwyr's Avatar

Hey there Smutje,

I'm interested as well. Be sure to check out my portfolio, and the reviews of previous clients.

If that got you interested, feel free to get in touch through my contact page, by sending me a PM here or by emailing me directly through info-at-caenwyr-dot-com. Any way is fine really
    Caenwyr Cartography

Check out my portfolio!