Thread: how do i link to other people's stuff

Question how do i link to other people's stuff

i am new to this kind of scene and dont know how to do things like create a link to someone's work like Acsension's map tutorial, or Kindari's revision of that same process? i think it would be helpful for other's to know where i found those things and being able to direct someone to them would be great.
    Last edited by Jaekaido; 02-01-2018 at 01:23 PM.

I have the same nubee issues, so good question, Jaekaido. Also the 'quote' issue has me flummoxed as I always seem to time out before I get my reply looking acceptable and have to start again.....
    "Mind is Emergent of Matter"

The post number at the top right of each post in a thread is a direct link, just right-click and copy, paste it.

As for the timing-out issue, maybe try copying the quotes you're using into another text editor to type it (like Notepad) and paste your finished reply back into a refreshed page when ready. Or just copy your reply to your clipboard before hitting the submit button so if it doesn't work right you can just paste it again without losing all you did. I do that sometimes for longer replies.
    Kaitlin Gray - Art, Maps, Etc | Patreon | Instagram

About the timing out, are you ticking the 'Remember Me' box when you log in? I get logged out if I forget that, but with the box checked, I'm good until I close the browser.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    About the timing out, are you ticking the 'Remember Me' box when you log in? I get logged out if I forget that, but with the box checked, I'm good until I close the browser.
    Thanks ChickPea, I will tick the box and hopefully make more sense when quoting others.

okay thank you for the response i shall remember it

thanks for that.