Hello! I would also be interested in tossing my hat into this ring.

My rates are based on information such as

-print size
-turnaround time
-amount of detailed symbols required
-how many customized traditional map elements are needed
-style required

I wouldn't consider this an abnormally large scale map; it could be recreated to fit a print size of 8x11.5 or 11x14, common choices for an RPG map, without the details being too small to perceive. Were you hoping for a larger print size than this?

I will be up-front about my rates here. Almost everything I do falls between $75-$300. I do $35 hourly, or a flat rate based on my guess of how long the map will take, if you want a larger color map, I would charge around $220 USD, and if you want a smaller, less detailed map and it's not in a hurry, I could get it done for around $150 USD.

There are more talented and experienced cartographers here with higher rates, and depending on the extensive detail required, you may find a freelance cartographer with rates as high as $500-$600+ suits your needs better.

I have a portfolio at http://www.feedthemultiverse.com and you can find reviews from some of my actual map clients on Upwork. You can email me at calthyechild at le gmail company or commission me on there if you prefer to use an escrow service.