Thread: Help with updating an existing map

Default Help with updating an existing map

Hello,
    I commissioned a map for a fantasy novel a few years ago and now need to update a couple of the details to make it work with rewrites! I really loved what the original creator did but he is no longer available so I'm looking for some help to adjust the original map. I only have the png file and not the original files, unfortunately, so it might need to be recreated from scratch? I'm happy to pay $150 on Paypal.

I'm attaching the current map. We (my co-author and I) only need a few changes and perhaps some cosmetic adjustments. The updated map will be included in the novel which will be self published on Amazon. it's complete and ready except for the map! The line-editor noticed some errors so I need to adjust. It would need to be hi-res so we can use for print, web and promotional material.

I hold the copywright for this map.

We're looking to get this map completed soon as possible since this is the only thing holding up the publication right now. Please help!

If you're interested I'm happy to provide more details on the project or anything you need.

Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Llasterger Map WIP 7.png 
Views:	107 
Size:	3.48 MB 
ID:	104311  

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey leegrid,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade

Hey Leegrid
    I may be interested in this project. You can see my portfolio here. Send me an email if you want to talk more.

Cheers
    Rafal
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Hey leegrid,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel