Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dan and Greg's Patreon

Great idea, and good luck with it

I don't know much about Patreon (as Sam Cooke almost sang!), is it something where people 'sponsor' you to keep producing stuff?

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

Good luck on Patreon guys! I hope it works out great for you!

Partnering up is a brilliant idea. I hope it goes well for you two on Patreon.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Straf View Post
    I don't know much about Patreon (as Sam Cooke almost sang!), is it something where people 'sponsor' you to keep producing stuff?
    Yes pretty much. There's a couple of reward tiers depending on how much people donate per month. This reward go from high res JPGs to gridless versions, Photoshop files of our maps.

Default Intriguing start!

The images you have on the Patreon site are tantalizing. There is a nice color balance and aesthetic to what one can see.

The challenge as a potential Patreon sponsor is that scrolling past all the posts one just sees “locked.”

It would be great to see more of your work. You might consider adding small preview snapshots for each of your offered maps (like just portions of a room - or overviews at lower resolution.) Having extra images is something that really can make your Patreon site stand out, give a greater sense of the breadth of what you are offering, and encourage more sponsorship.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12