Thread: Mokito Map

Wip Mokito Map

I just completed my map of Mokito, a Rokat village that has not appeared in any of my stories, but only as a location mentioned in my channeling sessions. Very little is known about it other than pirates and outlaws call it home and it's climate is desert. It's pretty mysterious right now, but with a map that won't be for long. I will be updating this more as time passes. I'm considering the map done. I leave my maps without text because I want them to be available if people want to add their own stuff to them, but this time, I plan to at least label stuff, very poorly so the uses of building are at least known. There is a floor plan associated with each building on this map so that information does exist. It will all probably be put into a book file that will be loaded to my Kidasuna website as a study of a Rokat community.

http://rokatempire.webs.com/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2100.JPG 
Views:	106 
Size:	3.79 MB 
ID:	104572

The book detailing the building and usage is taking a long time to figure out. I thought a large village would be easier, but still this is a long project. I have all the floor plans, but going through each and describing what is in them is a long process. I plan to complete this, but it's not my priority since I really want to work on my Shikodu map and some downtowns for larger cities on Kidasuna, the main world in my books.