Thread: City Maps based on my bad Paint maps for campaign.

Post City Maps based on my bad Paint maps for campaign.

I have a long running campaign with a home-brew world. I made all my maps for cities in paint a long time ago. Right now there is 3 I want to convert to a higher quality map, with a possibility of 3 more. I have looked at some map making resources and I am not sure I trust my own skills to make those work.

Style
    I will attach one of the maps I made. In those I color coded structures for a key but I don't really need any of that. Mostly I just need higher quality slightly more realistic maps using about the same layout. I will attach an example of what I might be looking for but it is by no means set in stone. Mostly I am just looking for a better than Paint look.

Quality & Size

I am not opposed to paying for them as well that is something I am willing to discuss. Size should be about the same as the attached. I will attach one and a sample of what I am looking for and can send the rest as needed.

I am under no time constraints the sooner the better. This is for a long running campaign that has gone on for almost 4 years now.

Thank you.

New member so no PMs yet. E-Mail Tyrinoneq-at-hotmail.com ("-at-" = @)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eribourn map6.png 
Views:	137 
Size:	713.1 KB 
ID:	104857   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sample of what I am looking for.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	1,000.3 KB 
ID:	104858