Thread: Regional Map Commission - Traditional Fantasy Setting

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Post Regional Map Commission - Traditional Fantasy Setting

Project Scope:
    Regional scale map detailing the multiple landscapes of the continent in poster grade quality. I plan to print / frame this map, as well as have future "expansion" continents/maps that are nearby done in the future, so finding an artist that is looking for more future projects is a plus, but not required.

Setting:
    Fantasy Land (for play in Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition)

Design Concept:
    Standard regional scaled map, I have done the map myself through the Inkarnate map making software, so I am looking for a redifined and even edited version of this map. I am looking for you to put your artistic touch on the world, You are free to change coast lines, add hills, rivers, and mountain ranges wherever you see fit, so long as the core structure and placement of cities, and towns are not drastically rearranged.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map(10).jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	104880

Number of Maps:
    One regional overview like the rough draft that has been done. Though I do plan to get similar larger scale continent maps done in the near future, if you are interested in more work / pay down the line : )

Technical:
    300dpi minimum. Jpg, or png file
    full color
    Poster print quality. Looking to have the poster be around 20x12, though the finer details can be discussed before you begin the work to ensure its of the right dimensions and what not.

Copyright:
    Remains with the cartographer.
    Publisher retains right to reproduce the map(s) in the setting sourcebook and for promotional materials.

Deadline:
    Flexible. I am simply happy to see / know that the progress is happening and am in no rush to push a deadline.

Payment:
    Amount can be adjusted and discussed and will be delivered via paypal upon delivery of the final files.

Andrew Bradford
    Theduke1995@hotmail.com
    Please use the subject line "Map Commission"

I really look forward to talking with you and seeing the beautiful work progress and come to life through your artistic touch on my imaginary world!