Did those changes for some labels.
    ### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TianagP Labels.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	1.90 MB 
ID:	130991

By Simkin
    The font is legible and nice. My only nitpick is the position that sometimes is over a mountain range and sometimes above.
    Thanks. Would you place them over or above, then?

Just wanted to say that you are among my top 5 favorite cartographers I know of so far. Tes cartes sont simplement magnifiques!

By Kâ Lys
    Just wanted to say that you are among my top 5 favorite cartographers I know of so far. Tes cartes sont simplement magnifiques!
    Wow, thanks a lot for the praise! Y a des gens très doués à la guilde .
    I took a break from the task of naming the many places on this map. But I definitely should go working on it soon.

Is your map a setting for a novel you are working on? Is there somewhere we can read about its lore? I would love to know more about your world. I also have a map I'm working on since forever. I take breaks sometimes but I always come back working on it. For me, it is the setting in which I'd love to write story about. I already have 3 adventure ideas for it, but I suck at writing so...

By Kâ Lys
    Is your map a setting for a novel you are working on? Is there somewhere we can read about its lore? I would love to know more about your world. I also have a map I'm working on since forever. I take breaks sometimes but I always come back working on it. For me, it is the setting in which I'd love to write story about. I already have 3 adventure ideas for it, but I suck at writing so...
    Not for a novel but for a homemade rpg and my Patreon/Tipeee. You can learn a bit more on my website.

Since my test on the topography of my martian atlas works well enough. I couldn't wait to try it on my Eldoran map.
    And I guess it works too .

Name:	Eldoran Qesh Re.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	254.6 KB 
ID:	132071

Woahh! Is this all photoshop?

Quote Originally Posted by Darrow View Post
    Woahh! Is this all photoshop?
    Thanks Darrow ! I'm using Krita, which is free and quite powerful.

Some more on this. I might finish it before the end of the yea, with a lot of luck (not really believe it's gonna happen).

Name:	Eldoran ReWip.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	1.72 MB 
ID:	132106

Looking really awesome! Only thing I would say is I'm not sure the rivers look "right". Maybe they need to be a bit smoother or something? They don't quite fit the rest of the map to my eye.

Quote Originally Posted by QED42 View Post
    Looking really awesome! Only thing I would say is I'm not sure the rivers look "right". Maybe they need to be a bit smoother or something? They don't quite fit the rest of the map to my eye.
    Thanks a lot !
    I agree it should surely be improved. But I'm not completely sure to see what you mean. Do you think I should made them a bit less present? Like lower opacity or lighter colour? Or with a more faded end?
    I think I'll have to improve the shading and colors of the frame to match the map when it's done.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast