Thread: Requesting Arena map

Post Requesting Arena map

I am running an event at origins 2018 and i am in need of a large arena map where the party will face of against a CR 20+ creature

I am more than willing to pay for a high quality map designed specifically for this purpose, place contact me with your rates

The arena should be very large, similar in style to a classic gladiatorial arena, but able to hold a colossal creature with plenty of room for movement. Scale can be either standard 5 feet per inch or 10 feet per inch.

I am looking for a color fantasy map, similar in style to something from WoTC published maps

Quality & Size
    I an not sure what I an looking for here, pro or semi-pro is preferred, but I've never looked for a commission before. It's required for print, on a 78 inch table. I'm envisioning a map I can print out that is roughly 4 feet by feet?

Time Constraints
    I need this completed by June, so I can print it out and have it ready for origins 2018

Copyright

I am not seeking payment for the event I am running, and all cartography credits will be given to the cartographer at the event and in the signup, if a commission is accepted in time for me to update the signup info. I am not seeking any copyright rights.

Contact Details

Please contact me at dinos.michael33@gmail.com

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Eri's Avatar

You could check the patreon of Venatus maps, I know they did one pretty recently although you do need to be a patron for access
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/snowy-arena-16551061