Thread: You guys/gals are talented! Valvolkov intro

Default You guys/gals are talented! Valvolkov intro

Hi there! My name is Valvolkov. I would write my country, my age and my gender, but then I ask myself does it really matter? I'll just write that I'm a cosmopolitan and I'm healthy instead Okay, fine, I'm 31, from Israel, female. I'm not a cartographer nor an artist. I'm here because I wrote a fantasy book that kinda requires a map (see "Mapmaking requests"). I never thought I'd actually write a fantasy book from start to finish in my life. I wrote it because I had a story to tell and it draws inspiration from my life story. I tried drawing the map myself, I even used online references, watched youtube tutorial, etc. But you know, when you got it you got it, when you don't you don't. So, I found this forum. I just wanted to say you guys are amazingly talented. Thumbs up!!

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Discuss

Hi!!!

As a fellow writer I just want to say well done for writing the book.
    And from one who couldn't draw worth a heck... well taking up a pencil or a mouse and making countless mistakes was my journey to map making. It just takes a lot of patience.
    Good luck with it all.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19