Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: City of Kingkel

This wonder let me dreamy once again . This will be the a model to follow for most of us, I suppose.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be one of the next Cartographer's Choice maps
    I can't see a reason why it won't be.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielHasenbos View Post
    The city looks absolutely amazing! I'm pretty sure it's going to be one of the next Cartographer's Choice maps
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    I agree - this one totally needs to be a Cartographer's Choice map. nods.
    Thank you so much, Daniel & John !
    I'll make a Finished map thread soon, just need some time for two picky edits, and a cooler day to find my motivation !

Quote Originally Posted by aeshnidae View Post
    I'm late to the party but WOW! So many beautiful buildings and other details! The river actually looks like it's running. (And your roofs don't look pink to me. I did a test print and the roof color matches what I see on the screen.)
    Oh, thanks a lot, Aeshnidae, that's helpful ! So it may be a problem with my printer and not with my screen, as I suspected. It's a new one (hum... several months... maybe a year... time flies...!) and I don't master it for now. Maybe it's because of the paper, wich is from a different brand.
    I'm especially happy you love the river, since it was maybe one of the hardest thing to draw on the map : I tried different styles and this one was pretty new to me ^^

Quote Originally Posted by SteffenBrand View Post
    This is incredibly outstanding, wonderful piece of craftsmanship.
    You can be proud of that, what a (hopefully) happy client!

If I could rep, I would. It's a good sign
    Best wishes, Steffen
    Thank you Steffen !
    Happy client, I hope so, but happy map maker for sure ! It's so rare and fantastic to get a commission like this. "No deadline and feel free" : how could I ask more ? I'm just so lucky

-
    Edit : oops, missed Ilanthar, hidden in the next page !

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    This wonder let me dreamy once again . This will be the a model to follow for most of us, I suppose.
    I can't see a reason why it won't be.
    That's an amazing compliment, thank you !!
    Last edited by MistyBeee; 06-06-2018 at 07:20 AM.

I certainly think it will be a Cartographers Choice of legend... So beautiful... You really are talented. The whole thing is as detailed as shards of coloured glass!

Oh my gosh. Speechless. Your work is so exquisitely stunning, and I'm in serious awe right now. Well done!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567