Thread: Map 62 - Khovania [Jaxilon]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks everyone, like most of us I feed on feedback. thanks for the point on the rivers. I haven't really given them any great attention yet, I know I'd like them to work with the global map but I'm not totally sure how all that will come together yet. I'm a tad confused (probably because I haven't read anything on it) on how the landmass snaps into the big map. I saw some folks labels getting clipped and I would like to avoid that if I can manage. I'm staying inside my lines so I hope I don't get into trouble and end up with some weird glowing looking thing

Unfortunately, I'm kind of using this weekend to come down off an 88 hour work week which was just freaking insanity. Much more of that and I can do without the job.
    Anyway, I'll probably be getting back to this tomorrow night or possibly not until Wednesday although the monthly challenge also has some interest for me. In any event, I will get this done!

I also noticed after I posted that these are massive in their size so I'll probably bring them down when I get towards the final product. Unless there is a reason to leave them huge. I'm a bit worried about the file size. I haven't even gotten to the photoshop stages yet.
    Last edited by Jaxilon; 04-14-2018 at 10:52 PM.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt