Thread: The world of Aydin

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map The world of Aydin

Hi guys,
    I'm pretty new to C'sG so this isn't a proper post, unless you guys want to make it so (it would be more of risk with inside-quests, with diplomacy, trade, politics etc.)
    I just wanted to show you the map I made for the novel I have been working on for some time, and wanted to ask for you apinions, critics, etc.
    I also wanted to propose you something, as I am more a mapmaker than a proper writer, I want to know if anyone would be interested in jumping in with my project to write this story between eachother, either by choosing a country, or various, each (and naming them, describing them etc.), or directly writing it all toghether, with what I have made so far (I have many more maps with nations, climates, traderoutes...)
    Also, the main goal of the project is to tell the story of the world from its beginning, so it would be a pretty long story, though I would be happy if you wanted to help me with a part of it.
    Also, my cartography skills are not so good at the moment, the map I've attached is still to be finnished. It's a world map of the story I am making (in wich I hope you participate) aproximtely 3 times bigger than our world.

I hope you guys are interested, I will forward more info if anybody is.

Thanks guys

Pd: If this isn't the forum to post this, tell me because I coudn't think of anyother
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aydin Nuevo1.png 
Views:	85 
Size:	589.8 KB 
ID:	106387