Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beyond Sosnasib

Quote Originally Posted by Greason Wolfe View Post
    I will get back to it eventually. This one is kinda like your Thalak-Mul map. So very much to do, and trying to figure it out stylistically. Have a fair idea now, but still trying to tweak a few things through other maps.

And you did see the original version as a challenge map a couple years ago, just in a completely different style. Was actually pretty happy with it given the fact that I cranked it out in like two weeks, but knew it could have been so much better.
    Thalak-Mul.... faints. Ugh... that map. shakes head.
    Sigh... I do hope to finish that one day. Looks far out into the future...................
    I actually should do an update sometime soon, as I have done a bit more to it, i think.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    Thalak-Mul.... faints. Ugh... that map. shakes head.
    Sigh... I do hope to finish that one day. Looks far out into the future...................
    I actually should do an update sometime soon, as I have done a bit more to it, i think.
    Finished (or to be finished) or not, it is still one of my all time favorites by you and such a wonderful source of inspiration for me.
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123