Thread: Cyberpunk Wasteland America Commission

Default Cyberpunk Wasteland America Commission

Hello,

I was interested in commissioning the following:

a 24 x 14 inch map of the United States, including a picture-in-picture view of Hawaii. The map should suggest a country that is very heavily industrialized, at a near-ish-future level of technology, featuring mega-structures & other visible artificial landscape alterations along the coastal regions; the west coast, especially around Pennsylvania, New York & the Gulf of Mexico, should show visible scarring / cratering from a recent nuclear war & resemble something of a wasteland.

I'd also have a few specific details in terms of landmarks & polity borders to share with anyone who is interested in the commission.

If possible I'd like coastal waters to be rendered as well (perhaps with a offshore mega-structures as well, though this is not a requirement), with Canada & Mexico's respective territory indicated more abstractly.

I've provided a rough concept to demonstrate the relative scale I'm looking for.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	concept.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	648.3 KB 
ID:	107272

Many thanks to anyone who takes on this job; I look forward to working with you.

Best regards.

Are you looking for an artistic / painted style or a more realistic geographical one?

Quote Originally Posted by Naima View Post
    Are you looking for an artistic / painted style or a more realistic geographical one?
    A artistic / stylized painted style.

Hey there, I'm interested in the project. My portfolio can be viewed at https://kate_moody.artstation.com and if you'd like to discus things feel free to use the contact link on my site.

Kate

Hey President Jyrgunkarrd,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

Hi folks,

Thanks to everyone who expressed interested in this commission; an artist has been selected, and the commission is now closed to applications.