Thread: i have a map designed and need it improved

Help i have a map designed and need it improved

i have designed a map, i need it to look better since i am putting it into a book that i have written, i am willing to pay but will talk to whoever accepts the request on the amount, i would like it to seem like it was handmade so black and white or dull colors and i have more pictues of the names and places i need added to it, i hope that someone is able to help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the whole map.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	107651  

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Mimine's Avatar

It would surely need a bigger picture of your map to give an idea of the project. Could you post a bigger picture? Maybe scan the map on a computer?
    You have come to the good place to seek help, however! Send me a private message if you need anything.
    Si tu n'as rien fait pour ton rêve aujourd'hui, est-ce que c'est vraiment ton rêve? - Fred Pellerin

Twitter -> https://twitter.com/benoit_janie

Discuss response to Mimine

unfortunately i cannot scan it yet, but when i do i will post again on this page and i cannot private message yet, since i am a new member and it says i cant

Hi shadoweyes14k,

I'd be interested in working with you on this. You can check my works on my DeviantArt page (the link is in my signature) and if you like what you see, you can send me an email at the address below :

thomrey [at] hotmail [dot] com

I have some good examples of handmade maps with a from the world feel.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers !

Thomas

Hey shadoweyes14k ,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

Hey shadoweyes14k

Check out my portfolio too if you are still looking. I may be interested in you project.

Cheers
    Rafał
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Post thank you to everyone

to everyone who offered help thank you very much, i am going with DanielHasenbos, again thank you to everyone else who offered to help me