Thread: World map for multi-part D&D campaigns

Default World map for multi-part D&D campaigns

Hello all, I'm looking for a cartographer to finish up something that I made from a webapp called Map to Globe. I've got the seed and know the details to recreate the map using the app but i did grab two PNG files of various sizes just in case those would suffice. Attachment 107966

I'm looking for more of a realistic style, Earth-like planet, though there are floating mountain ranges thanks to a new element. I have a rough outline of where a few land features would go but otherwise I'm still building this world and nothing is really nailed down (save a few key details, like a couple capitol cities, a forest or two, etc). I do want to make regional maps from/for this at some point but I think I'm just looking for the world map at this point in time.

As far as paymant, I do plan on paying for this (via Paypal preferably) but I cannot afford to break the bank; so just wanted to put that out there. Let me know if I forgot any details
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	map scan 01.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	5.95 MB 
ID:	107972   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Immilar - xxlrg.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	7.42 MB 
ID:	107973   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WRC.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	781.9 KB 
ID:	107974  

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

What kind of style are you looking for?

I guess that's where I'm not sure what to be asking for... Looking through some of your DA, hand-drawn? maps like Vradikar, Easteorra, or Kingdom of Amarrias are more of the style I'm looking for i guess. They have good differentiation between types of terrain and seem like something you could navigate by. In-world this map would be used by airship or naval captains for general navigation with more detailed maps for regions with big trade cities

Hello if a realistic style you are requesting I might help for it if we will agree on commission, you can see my other works on map making at this link ...
    You can contact me also on Deviant Art if you are interested sending me a note.

Hi Ezra,

I'd be interested in working with you on this project. You can check my portfolio here and if you like what you see, shoot me an email at the address below

thomrey [at] hotmail [dot] com

Cheers !

Thomas

Hey Ezra,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel