Thread: Anyone willing to make a map? What would you charge for it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

for a pseudo random generated map , i can pop one off in 30 min.

here are a few examples :
    http://forum.celestialmatters.org/vi....php?f=4&t=878

for example a hires ( 4096x2048 or 8192x4096 ) of this might be about $10 to $20 via pay-pal
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Test.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	2.72 MB 
ID:	108071
    Last edited by johnvanvliet; 06-29-2018 at 07:47 PM.
    --- 90 seconds to Midnight ---
    --------

--- Penguin power!!! ---

Another note, I am also looking for a physical copy and a pdf of this map that I can use in my games. I know this might increase cost with material prices, but I am interested in paying that. The randomly generated map and the view of the earth-like map is not what I am after. I want a more fantasy map than a realisitic one.

Quote Originally Posted by StarPuruser View Post
    Another note, I am also looking for a physical copy and a pdf of this map that I can use in my games. I know this might increase cost with material prices, but I am interested in paying that. The randomly generated map and the view of the earth-like map is not what I am after. I want a more fantasy map than a realisitic one.
    On deviant art you can get a physical copy printed in the size and formats you like , it should be a small add on to the costs of the general commission .
    If you post also a style you would like it could also help artists understand your needs.

Thanks for that information: I am looking for a style similar to Inkarnate, but with a bit more originality and flow of aspects Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tj8sA3k.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	347.4 KB 
ID:	108151