Thread: Greetinga everyone! Glad to be here

Default Greetinga everyone! Glad to be here

Name is David, been GM'ing for just over six years now, Dungeons and Dragons and Call of Cthulhu mostly. I'm a 22 year old man that's soon to be starting on my degree for information technology. Since discovering Roleplay I've made so many great friends, and even mentors, teaching me tricks and tidbits.
    Either using one made maps, theater of the mind, or quick black mines representing walls type maps is what I've used for all these years and it's gotten me by. I've received no complaints (though somehow I've gotten compliments) but it's good to get compliments, and with a very quick search I found this place. I found tutorials all over, beautiful maps, and helpful people.
    With that I decided to join, and maybe attempt to contribute, get feedback on some of my maps when I get done trying to even figure out Photoshop as it's been since highschool that I've touched the thing.
    Also fun fact, I'm monochromatic colorblind, so making colorful things aren't my strong suit, since I got commented on my "Fanta Sea" a couple years back on a quick MS paint map.

Blog Entries

Welcome, we have a lot of partially color blind people here including some of the more prominent map makers and moderators / admins but I dont know of anyone yet monchromatic color blind. We have lots and lots of mono maps to look at and we all like those as much as any others.