Thread: Fantasy World Creation

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Fantasy World Creation

Hello, I think I've posted here a few years ago, but I need to reproach this.

I've been working on a fantasy series for a long time. World Building has become of of the harder things for me and so I'm reaching out.

There are certain things I'm looking for but there could be a lot of room for improvisation on the artist.

I also am not sure on charges etc but I would be looking ownership with credit.

Thanks

Hi zemation,

I'd be interested in working with you on this project. You can check my portfolio here and if you like what you see, shoot me an email at the address below

thomrey [at] hotmail [dot] com

Cheers !

Thomas

Hello I might help for it if you like my styles, you can see my other works on map making at this link ...
    You can contact me also on Deviant Art if you are interested sending me a note.

Hey Zemation,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Hey zemation,

I'd be interested in taking on your project!

You can check out my portfolio here. If you like what you see, shoot me an email at

wolfmaster [at] gmx [dot] net

Best regards, and looking forward to hearing from you!

--wired

I am willing to take on commissions where I do a significant portion of the world building for a client. My fantasy map portfolio is here.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Sorry for my delay in reply, I have been dealing with real life. I have a close friend that is looking at things too, but I will be trying to get time to look at the portfolios and get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks so much for your interedst.

Default Hi! I’m willing to help!

Hello there! I would gladly help you make this map. I don’t need to be paid, but if you could pay me it would be great! (We would have to use Apple Pay, as I am too young to young to use it... I am willing to help so tell me at rainbowsnowkitten@gmail.com