Quote Originally Posted by AzureWings View Post
I kept meaning to post how amazed I was at this one earlier but didn't quite get around to putting my words to print. This is spectacular. I've always been fascinated by worlds that incorporate a conceptual ascension into their very structure. The cities are amazing and the 'lands' are amazing. The subtly Eastern feel in the names and style combines well with the themes of upwards unto enlightenment (at least given the biases in fictional media I've picked up over the years ).

I can't help but want to think I'd like to live in Shagrim, overlooking the clouds of Halazhpa, but that wars with the desire this map sparks in me to move ever upwards.
Thank you Azure
I know what you mean. I liked the idea of being in the clouds but thought I might go to Rudhis, to look upon the burning truth....
But then something whispered.. what lies out there in Ythene? Out in the Night, the dark beyond?
There is a desire to live in the familiar. Maybe Near a border or horizon.. near change, but not in it.
That is safe. But to go beyond... see what is beyond the horizon, what is not yet visible...
That is sort of scary and yet still tantalizing.