Thread: D&D Various Maps - Request

Help D&D Various Maps - Request

Hello,

I'm a Dungeon Master with little to no artistic talent. I would like to commission one or more of you lovely mapmakers to create a visual representation of what I've got stuck in my head!

Number of maps: 2 (One large city map and one continental map)

Style of maps:

City: Scale map in a modernized medieval style

Here's my current exceptional work:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ndjFRSZ.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	108866

I have a list of places I'd like represented on the map via legend, also a handful of major points of interest.

Continental map: Scale hi-res map with gridlines in in a style similar to this (see below)

Name:	Four_Corners_of_Civilization.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	108868

Here is my current version. Please don't poke fun.

Name:	ZKAHSQ1.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	108869

The cities and major physical features are there. There are some important roads linking a few of the cities but also running aimlessly in other places. Any other features can be added at the artist's desire as long as the general sense of distance is preserved.

I have no urgent timeline for this project but I'd like to have something within the next month. I understand that I can't send any DM's so please include your email so I can contact you and give you more color as to the commissions.
    Last edited by Zetanio; 07-25-2018 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Spelling.

Hey Zetanio, I'd be interested in working on this project with you. You can see my portfolio at https://kate_moody.artstation.com; if you feel my style would work for you please feel free to use the contact link on my site or send an email to kateam@optonline.net.
    Kate

Hi Zetanio,

I'd be interested in working with you on this project. You can check my portfolio here and if you like what you see, shoot me an email at the address below

thomrey [at] hotmail [dot] com

Cheers !

Thomas

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Hellooooa!

My name is Omri, I am very interested in taking up your city map. I will point you to my portfolio, but first I think I will point you in the direction of my current personal project, which is more in line with the city map request. Thunder Rock City
    Head here for my portfolio. I offer maps from smaller budgets to larger more complex projects.

If interested, email me at, omriwithhope[at]gmail.com
    Swap the [at] for @

Hope to hear from you soon.

P.S. The PM's kick in after 5 posts, and it become easier to post then.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19

Thank you for the prompt responses. I appreciate the interest.

I am going to take a look at everyone's portfolios and move forward from there.

Hello everyone,

After talking to a few of the very talented folks here it looks like I do not have a big enough budget to properly commission the work I am looking for. I do not want to waste anyone else's time so I am going to head back to the drawing board so to speak. I appreciate everyone's interest. Have a lovely day.

Hey, I don't have a lot of professional experience, but I draw great maps. I'm happy to work with you on a limited budget. Feel free to contact me for some of my maps.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Zetanio,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade

Hello if you are interested in my style you can contact me eventually on Deviant art.

I do occasional budget continents. Can't take a city for that turnaround though. Portfolio of fantasy continent maps and more!

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!