Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
The map part itself looks pretty nice (lovely floor pattern!) but I think the surrounding area is a bit weaker. The background texture seems pretty low in quality, and I think in terms of layout there is a bit of an unbalance between large chunks of empty space and the text hugging the map really closely.

Loving the glow on that... thing on the bridge, whatever it is It looks pretty cool.
Hahaha, yeah there is quite a bit that can be tweaked on this one. I threw it together relatively quickly to get it into the challenge. Looking at it, I definitely agree with you. The back texture didn't work and the imbalance in empty space was a bit jarring.

Still, I had fun. Thanks for the compliments on the areas where I took some more time. I appreciate it.
Btw, what did you think of the mini representation of the area? I was trying some new things there.

P.S. That thing on the bridge, well I don't know what it is either. I just wanted to write a mystery into the map and thing came to be. I guess it is some type of large crystal with strange reflections, and with it, it comes with a secret.