Thread: My Encounter maps and the Odd Asset. WIP and finished. ;)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Map My Encounter maps and the Odd Asset. WIP and finished. ;)

Hi everyone!

Just a few notes before I start:
    ->I'll keep on posting maps I made in this thread as I go along. So, remember to check the other pages.

-> Most if not all of the maps and assets in this thread of mine will be free to use personally and with friends when an RPG is involved.
    ->If you enjoy the maps, it would be nice to hear what you liked about them, and if you want, tell me what kind of cool stories came out of them.

Today I thought I'd go in the direction in making a thread specifically for RPG maps collection, be it encounter maps, overview maps or something in that line. This includes sometimes when I go on a WIP streak to get one just right, or just want to post add a almost finished one to the thread. This was MOSTLY created for you all to find something that can be used in your RPG games with your friends.
    Also, I do create assets for these maps, so I will often post some of them as I go along.

Also, if there is something specific that is rare out in the wild, you could always compel me to try such a map.

And for those that really like my style of maps, I do take commissions for maps from low budget battlemaps, encounter maps, overview maps, concept art all the way up to the more epic maps. Just throw a line my way if you are interested.

That said! Down to business. The first map was one that came together yesterday, of a Desert Cliff map bordering a body of water, an encounter map. The grid version is 1 square for 5 feet.

This is a small piece from my Twin Bridges map
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fire_Lily_Gorge.jpeg 
Views:	103 
Size:	894.9 KB 
ID:	131440

Name:	DesertCliffs_Map_Version3_WOG_byOmri.jpeg 
Views:	216 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	108993

A jungle map for use. I added further maps to the jungle set further on in this thread

Name:	Jungle_ThreeTrialsOfTheGuardian_byOmri_v1.jpeg 
Views:	121 
Size:	3.02 MB 
ID:	128116

((EDIT: Since creating this thread a while back, I have had the chance to play DnD for the first time, yays. )

EDIT 2: This is from quite a bit later in the thread, but I wanted to add it to the first page. Free to use.

Name:	The_Key_byOmri.png 
Views:	100 
Size:	771.2 KB 
ID:	114766

Edit 3 (J 2020) : The Floating Caravan has a Jungle Set further in the thread
    EDIT 4(J 2022): I added the Night version of my Nessa'Mor city map. But as said in the thread later on, I wish to hear about play test feedback on your campaign if you decide to pick it up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Burried_Caravan_Jungle.jpeg 
Views:	112 
Size:	1.61 MB 
ID:	121359   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle_Boars_1.jpeg 
Views:	122 
Size:	332.9 KB 
ID:	117191   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle_Reward_FloatingCaravan_byOmri_v1.jpeg 
Views:	130 
Size:	1.84 MB 
ID:	119973   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The_Lost_Orrery_Small_PF_.jpeg 
Views:	112 
Size:	3.20 MB 
ID:	128112   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nessa'Mor_v1c_Night_lowQuality.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	132316  

Last edited by XCali; 06-24-2023 at 03:47 AM.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19