Thread: My Encounter maps and the Odd Asset. WIP and finished. ;)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Default Thunder Rock Smaller sections

Hi,

I thought about adding more smaller pieces of my city map Thunder Rock here for use. (Tara Skeir in the local dialect. Pointing to the bigger waves sounding like thunder against the cliffs.)
    So without further ado:

Day
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tara_Skeir_Day_byOmri.jpeg 
Views:	78 
Size:	3.86 MB 
ID:	113212

Night

Name:	Tara_Skeir_Night_byOmri.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	3.25 MB 
ID:	113213

Night with Labels

Name:	Tara_Skeir_Night_Labels_byOmri.jpeg 
Views:	73 
Size:	3.28 MB 
ID:	113214

I'll add a couple of Adventure hooks I wrote for the city here.

In the storm drains, the party finds a place that hasn’t seen the touch of people for many decades. It looks old. Upon exploring, it opens up into a larger area that is filled with water. As they venture forward, the water gets deeper. What is more, something stirs under the surface.

An invitation is issued to the party to become students at prestigious College Emberhold, with many schools for many different types of students, magical or fighters. The party walks into the rune engraved walls Emberhold, past instructors teaching students to wield enchanted blades, and others who are flinging spells around. So, their studies start. But a week into their stay, a mysterious stranger arrives and with that arrival, the air changes in the College. There is something afoot. Is there a danger to the College? Or is there a plot against the city itself? Is there lost mysteries hidden under the ancient College grounds? Investigate.

I hope you enjoy taking your parties through the streets of this city. (Optional. It would be amazing to hear what kind of stories came off of this.)

Anyway, I wanted to make those three available to freely use with friends regardless of a full version being available, because I wanted to gift it to you all. BUT, if you really do like this city, the full version Day and Night and Adventure Hooks lay waiting down below on my Thunder Rock product page at the DriveThruRPG.
    Last edited by XCali; 08-17-2020 at 08:58 AM.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19