Thread: World Map of Andrial

Map World Map of Andrial

Would someone be able to finalize this map a little more for me, or at least give me some very helpful tips with brush styling and detailing. This map is being used for a forum roleplay I'm creating, and the world is known as Andrial. It's suffered a huge shift with magic and after the attack caused by a Goddess of Chaos and her partner, they and a world that consists of demons attacked the world, and destroyed the world as a whole. The destruction broke apart the world, and now evil magic spawns randomly, but the Gods have been trying to fix it, and without connection to the mortal world below them; it's kind of difficult trying to pinpoint the exact location of the chaotic magic that's been terrorizing the world of Andrial. This world has been living on this stress for over 800 years, and it's still a living miracle that the world even lives to this day....

Anyways, with that brief synopsis of what's been going on with my world, I feel that this world map definitely needs some more touching up to do. I wanted to add in all the greens/forestry, and what not. Plus a few more details needed to be included as well, the ruins of buildings were left unnamed. Planning on using them for adventures in my forum.

Just need to add details, and other things, if you can help me with this project I'd be super grateful. I'm also looking for someone to do simple city map locations, and maps for traveling camps and what not? Please PM me if you're interested, or reply below if you can give me any advice. I can give more detailed information about each city/region/island if you wish?

You're free to leave your opinions as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The World of Andrial Finshed Draft.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	109072