Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maps for a Hexcrawl Patreon

Default Maps for a Hexcrawl Patreon

Hello! I'm running a small Patreon producing populated hexes and I'm getting ready to compile the first seven hexes into a combined book. I'm looking for someone to do small maps of locations (mostly small dungeons and villages) within the hexcrawl. Deadline would be end of September-ish.

EDIT: Oops, the thread title was supposed to indicate that it is a paid gig.

Guild Member

Hi Thirdkingdom,
    I am just finishing up a commission map for a festival in the U.S. and have some time to work. Here is a link to some of my pen and ink work. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yG...X9CuivATaqtrrY

Message me if you want to talk rates and delivery structure/times/logistics.

-Aaron
    Last edited by AaronSchmidt; 08-07-2018 at 09:34 AM.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Eri's Avatar

Hi

I'd be interested in the commision as well - you can see my profile for examples of battle maps and villages I've done before.

you can contact me at - erinh84 at gmail dot com to talk over the project

Guild Member

Darn nice battlemaps Eri!! You've got skills.

Sorry I haven't responded sooner; email notifications were going into my spam folder. I will respond in more depth in a couple of days.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Eri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AaronSchmidt View Post
    Darn nice battlemaps Eri!! You've got skills.
    why, thank you so kindly =)

I'm sorry, I totally dropped the ball on this. My first book is in copy-editing right now, and I'm still looking for a cartographer to do some map work. At this point I'm really looking at just two dungeons and potentially 4-5 villages. The book is marketed towards older school games, so I'm looking for someone in producing less polished, OSR-adjacent style maps. Sorry again for dropping the ball; real life rose up and overwhelmed me for awhile.

Thanks!

Hi Third,

I can help you with this! Here's my portfolio, with recent work here and a work in progress here. My email is ryan@ryansthomason.com, get in touch and I can give you a quote.

Guild Member

My work is almost all pen and ink OSR stuff. I'll try to post later with some examples.

Guild Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast