Thread: Looking for someone to make a map for my Roleplay

Default Looking for someone to make a map for my Roleplay

Hello, my name is Haven. I am the owner of a Kingdom RP on Discord, as you may know, kingdoms need areas to be and I am just simply not skilled enough and do not have the resources to create the kind of things you all do. I would be very happy if someone would be okay with making me a map, but as it is unpaid, I understand If you do not want to.

Here are some details to make the map fit our RP.
    The map can really be in any style, I need a map that holds enough room for cities and towns to be added, buildings should not be shown, but instead a blank landscape. People will be able to pick where they want their towns (within reason) so a good amount of open areas would be preferable. A couple separated islands from the mainland would be nice too.

I hope I'm not asking too much for this to be unpaid, but I currently don't have the resources to pay very much, if it comes in to question, I will consider trying my best to give commission. Thank you very much!

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Hi!

I'm not too sure what you want exactly from your description, but I have an idea. These are just land masses I had lying around.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Land_Blank.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	3.72 MB 
ID:	109475

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Land_Blank 2.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	2.98 MB 
ID:	109476

Apart from that I have some older brushes for adding to the blank landscapes here and here.

I hope this helps some

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade