Thread: Needing a fantasy city map

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Needing a fantasy city map

I have a D&D 5e group getting ready to head to a new location, but I don't have the time or skills to do it right AND get it done in time. The time frame is by the last week in September.

Here's the backstory.

The city of Stonebriar is on the eastern edge of the mountain range cutting through the East Delving. There is an iron mine a half day's journey to the west and a river flows between the two. The city has no wall, as it is ably defended by natural outcroppings and the Brambles [the part I have no clue how to do.]

Stonebriar is built on the ruins of a much older, far more technologically advanced city, one built of concrete and steel. Most of the older city remains buried, but there are areas where the broken bits of iron, stone, and steel break through the surface in a tangled mess. These breakthroughs can range from five to twenty feet deep and run around most of the city's perimeter. These areas are known as the Brambles.

Figure on a population of around 2,500 or so.

As for style, I'm partial to hand-drawn maps, but I will not constrain the artist. Muted colors are again what I envision. Think an older, slightly faded aesthetic. the kind of thing you'd find folded up in your grandfather's attic. if you go to my intro post, you'll find my campaign map with Stonebriar on it.

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey JLane,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Antonio, I like your work, and I think we can definately look at doing this. I will email you after I am off work tonight

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Eri's Avatar

Heya.. Throwing my hat in as well. Hand drawn, well.. Using different mediums haha but mostly with Pen and paper and them a bit of digital colouring. Love the theme with the brambles idea too.

One of the more recent cities I've drawn, for my own home game of f course - DnD City - Durrowgorn https://imgur.com/gallery/EomMiwj

And you can look at my profile for others.

Hey JLane529,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel