Thread: map for my "western marches" Star System - Personal Starfinder setting

Default map for my "western marches" Star System - Personal Starfinder setting

Looking to start a western marches style campaign for the Starfinder RPG Game System. The Idea Behind the system is that when it was discovered the explorers joked that all the planets, moons, Planetoids, and Asteroids are close enough that you can march around the sun without a ship. This will in reality mean that a large number of planets will basically share the same orbit give or take a few degrees with the spaces between the planets being filled with an asteroid belt. there should also be what i am calling the "western reaches" which will be planets in the system not within the shared orbit of the others. I have included a extremely rough sketch of my idea. Due to the science fantasy setting I am looking for a map that reflects a combination of a science fiction map and fantasy map that will be more representational than to scale. I am willing to pay but hope to discuss such details later.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rough sketch of the western marches system.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	3.18 MB 
ID:	109782

If you explain me better how you would like the map I might me interested in this as I made some space art and could be interesting to make a space map .

In case you can contact me here ...

I think I understand what you're describing. i'd be interested in having a stab at it, though said stab would cost money which we can discuss if you would like to work with me. I haven't done much in the way of space art though, mostly just fantasy maps.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

If Inmay, you should check the profiles of some pretty awesome planetary system makers : Wired, Ilanthar and Francissimo.

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade