Thread: Need Map for Fantasy Novel

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Need Map for Fantasy Novel

Hi all,

Loving all your amazing map creating and world building skills. I am currently writing a fantasy novel and require a map to flesh out my world and turn it from something abstract into something more real!

Many places in my novel are drawn heavily from and inspired by Norse, Irish, Ancient Greek and Ancient Egyptian mythology.

Here are some links to the sort of style of map that I am after: http://honorsprogram.gwublogs.com/wp...-1-600x450.jpg

http://de.hochelfen.wikia.com/wiki/D...hammerwelt.jpg

I like these maps because they show the geography and characteristics of the individual areas, the different biomes, plus I like the detail! Later on I will be looking at doing more detailed maps of specific areas/cities but this job for now is for the entire world map.

I look forward to hearing from you if you are interested in creating my map.

Best wishes, Daniel
    Last edited by danielj; 09-02-2018 at 02:24 AM.

Hi Daniel,

I'd be interested in working with you on this project. You can check my portfolio here and if you like what you see, shoot me an email at the address below

thomrey [at] hotmail [dot] com

Cheers !

Thomas

Hey Daniel,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by danielj View Post
    Hi all,

Loving all your amazing map creating and world building skills. I am currently writing a fantasy novel and require a map to flesh out my world and turn it from something abstract into something more real!

Many places in my novel are drawn heavily from and inspired by Norse, Irish, Ancient Greek and Ancient Egyptian mythology.

Here are some links to the sort of style of map that I am after: http://honorsprogram.gwublogs.com/wp...-1-600x450.jpg

http://de.hochelfen.wikia.com/wiki/D...hammerwelt.jpg

I like these maps because they show the geography and characteristics of the individual areas, the different biomes, plus I like the detail! Later on I will be looking at doing more detailed maps of specific areas/cities but this job for now is for the entire world map.

I look forward to hearing from you if you are interested in creating my map.

Best wishes, Daniel
    Hello ...I am really interested in this as I love world building ... you can check my styles here and if you like them you can contact me on deviant art directly here...
    I have already made a similar fictional earth for similar to earth cultures here.

Hello there!

I too could be interested in this project. You can see some samples of my work either on my profile here on the Guild, or in my DeviantArt gallery. If you like what you see, please don't hesitate to contact me at rela.simila[at]gmail.com and we can discuss things further!

I look forward to hearing from you!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Caenwyr's Avatar

Hey Daniel,

This definitely looks interesting. I think I can be the cartographer you need for this awesome project! Feel free to check out my portfolio, and if you like what you see, be sure to get in touch through info@caenwyr.com.
    Last edited by Caenwyr; 09-07-2018 at 06:17 AM.
    Caenwyr Cartography

Check out my portfolio!

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Daniel,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade

Hi Daniel, I'd also be interested in this project. I've worked with authors in the past and would love to work with you. Feel free to check out my work at https://kate_moody.artstation.com. If you think my style is right for you, you can send an email to kateam@optonline.net or use the contact link on my site. Hope to hear from you.

Kate