Thread: A whole new world (for me)

Default A whole new world (for me)

Hello, fellow fantasy map enthusiasts. I never know how to do introductions, but here I go:

I go by vivacis on many platforms, I'm a Canadian player of Dungeons & Dragons (among other systems), and have recently taken up the role of Game Master for a group at a local gaming store. I was directed here by an acquaintance, and hope to learn the skills and tools I need to make maps for my world, as well as contribute to others in any way I can.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Welcome!!

It is always good to see D&D enthusiasts here. There are loads of things to learn about map making on this guild, and quite a few free resources too.

Have fun! And hope to hear from you soon.

P.S. It really does become easier to post after 5 posts. Just push through that part.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19

Default New Mac User

I’m new to digital cartography. Even if I screw it up, it has to be considerably better than my chicken scratch hand drawn maps. One limitation is that I’m exclusively a Mac user; a lot of the advice I see is for PCs. Great to see all the helpful contributions; I look forward to learning a lot. West