Thread: Looking for a Map Maker for on going project -- Paid

Default Looking for a Map Maker for on going project -- Paid

I am working on a Fantasy Web Fiction on Royal Road and would like to hire a map maker for various projects.

What I am looking for are:

1) A World Map
    2) Various City Maps as they come up.

I am willing to pay, however I have never hired a cartographer before so I would need to know how much you would charge. And I would of course like to see a sample of your work.

The fiction is located here. https://www.royalroad.com/my/fiction/19827

The content I have online is currently in a very rough draft. I plan to do a number of rewrites when I get to a natural end point, and put the whole thing up for sale on Amazon, with a nice cover and professional editing. Due the incomplete nature of the fiction, however, i can't yet say... ""oh, these are the names of the cities, mountain ranges..." though if forced I could probably come up with something.

If you are interested get in touch.

Hi Flakesobran.

I would be interested working with you on this commission. You can find example of my previous work here and here. I am working for a world map commission currently and you can find my processing wip here.
    If you are interested in what you see mail me at WarliN[at]numericable.fr.
    Cheers.
    Warlin.

Hi Flakesobran.

As y esteemed colleague above, I'd be interested working with you on this project. You can find example of my previous work here. If you like what you see, shoot me an email at thomrey[at]hotmail.com so that we can talk a bit more about your world.

Cheers !

Thomas

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Hey! Good to see a fellow writer from RoyalRoad

Anyway, I am interested in the City map side of your request. I do maps from quick with a lower price tag(example) to the far more detailed maps(Example).

These are just two examples of my maps. Though, if you are happy with what I offer, email me at:

omriwithhope[at]gmail.com
    just swap the [at] for @

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19

Hello , I am interested in the world map side and you can check my styles here if you like them you can contact me on deviant art directly here...

Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected NarramoreArt's Avatar

Hi Flakesobran,

I'm curious about the project that you've proposed, and would be interested in working with you.
    My work is done using traditional media such as ink and watercolour, some examples of this can be found on my website www.narramore.art/maps
    If you'd like to see more of my work or have any questions please feel free to contact me using this site or my email spn1996 [at] hotmail.co.uk

Best,

Sammi (NarramoreArt)
    Find me online as @NarramoreArt
    I'm mostly on twitter but you can also find me on instagram or even facebook!
    You can also check out my website narramore.art

Hey Flakesobran,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel