Thread: Commissioning A Partial World Map For My Fantasy RPG Novel

Help Commissioning A Partial World Map For My Fantasy RPG Novel

Hello,
    I am currently writing a book and would like to commision someone to make a partial world map. This is my first time requesting a commision in this way so I will provide all the details I would be if I were commisioning someone in person.

The map must be of Professional or Semi-Professional quality.
    I have a vague shape of the world ready, as well as, names of the continents, territories, and some major landmarks and environments
    The Cartographer will have significant creative liberties. (Naming Locations, Adding New Landmarks, Adding or Changing Environments, etc)
    I will provide as much information about the world itself as I can.
    The Scale and Dimensions of the map can be discussed.
    The Map will be coloured.
    No time constraints.

I would like full copyright and reproduction rights for the map and reserve the right to use the image for commercial purposes. The artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

This is the colour palate I would like used.............................................. .........This is the style and rough size I would like used for the map.

Hi Lachlan,

I’d love for you to consider my portfolio (the DeviantArt page linked in my signature). If you like what you see, do not hesitate to shoot me an email at this address : thomrey(at)hotmail.com

Cheers !

Thomas

Hi Lachlan.

Like Thomas, I would be interested working with you on this commission. You can find example of my previous work here and here. I am working for a world map commission currently and you can find my processing wip here.
    If you are interested in what you see mail me at WarliN[at]numericable.fr.
    Cheers.
    Warlin.

Hello, Lachlan.

I too would be interested in working with you on this! You can check out my previous mapping work either at my portfolio or my DeviantArt gallery. If you like what you see, please shoot me an email at rela.simila[at]kellerica.com, and we can discuss things further. I look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
    Kell
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Hello , I am really interested in this and you can check my styles here if you like them you can contact me on deviant art directly here...

Hey Lachlan,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel