Thread: Fantasy World Map

Default Fantasy World Map

Preliminary: This is my first time posting anything here. Hopefully, I don't mess anything up.

Subject: I am looking for a high-quality version of a fantasy world map: several landmasses around a central sea. I have attached a rough idea of what it looks like. Unfortunately, the uploaded image is very blurry, and I can't seem to fix that. You can still see the general shape of the map, but place names are illegible. Feel free to contact me for a better map - I can email a file with a clearer image.

Quality: My goal is to print this at 2.5 ft by 2 ft and have it stand up at around this scale. I do not know the technical details required, so hopefully this is enough.

Style: I am looking for a full color map in a style one might find in a fantasy novel. For some ideas see the Faerun map here - https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/w...Faerun_map.jpg.

Time Constraint: Ideally, I would like a finished product by mid December.

Payment: I am willing to pay, but I am new to this sight and have no idea what an appropriate price is. I am willing to entertain offers.

Copyright: I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his or her portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

Contact: If you have any questions or want to take the comision, please contact me at ncecil314@gmail.com.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map.PNG 
Views:	65 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	111119  
    Last edited by ConuiAnnatar; 10-31-2018 at 01:30 AM.

Hello , I am very interested in the world map commission and in case you can check my styles here if you like them you can contact me on deviant art directly here...

Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected NarramoreArt's Avatar

Hi there,

I'm a traditional artist, which means that I might be a little different to the example you supplied, but I'd still be interested in working with you on this project.
    Later this evening, I'll send you an email with sample of some of my more recent maps, but in the meantime please feel free to check out a couple examples of my work on www.narramore.art/maps

Best,

Sammi (NarramoreArt)
    Find me online as @NarramoreArt
    I'm mostly on twitter but you can also find me on instagram or even facebook!
    You can also check out my website narramore.art

Hey - letting everyone know this comission is taken.

Hi there!

i might be able to help you out with this project. Feel free to browse my portfolio, testimonials, and FAQ here: http://www.jessicakhoury.com/maps

If you're interested in a quote, there's a contact form on my website, or you can email me directly at lizardinkmaps (at) gmail (dot) com.

Cheers!
    Jess @ Lizard Ink Maps