Thread: Looking for a Wheel of Time map

Default Looking for a Wheel of Time map

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a Wheel of Time map to give my brother for Christmas. I found an interesting one here: http://www.matthew-pauly.com/2015/08...tor-based-map/ but he didn't post the vector itself, so I'm not sure if it would be printable. Ideally, I'd like to get a hold of him (and he actually pointed here in is blog) so I was hoping some people here might now how best to do that. Or alternatively, know of other WoT maps...since they seem rather hard to find.

Well, if you look him up you can email or twitter or whatever he's got on his profile. You might have to post 5 things before you can send a private message which he would get if he has the alerts setup. I'd try emailing him I think.

In case you seek the version he posted here: Wheel of Time

Additionally if you go into the Advanced Search in the upper right corner you can enter Wheel of Time and find several maps made by various members. You can then go to their profiles and try contacting them. Some of them are active regularly on here so that's a bonus.

For example: this one

But of course, it all depends on what you want.

Anyway, I hope this helps. The search took me a second try but if you use the advanced feature and search just thread titles you should get 10 entries to poke around in. Alternatively you might commission a map by one of the artists here.

Have fun!
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt