Thread: Who is in charge here?

Help Who is in charge here?

Ive been waiting for a post to approved for almost a week. I would assume it was denied but looking at past posts it looks like nothing has been accepted since november. So who do I have to talk to to get some maps accepted in the right area?
    Last edited by dungeonmatemaps; 12-18-2018 at 09:35 PM.

Blog Entries

I am seeing all your posts have been approved. So which post is still in moderation ?

There was one in dungeons forum and one in virtual table top/ battle mapping.. If they are not there I will just recreate no way for me to see if they are not approved or just not showing up lol

Dungeonmatemaps,

Thanks for asking, I should have sent you a message but was in a hurry to get out the door the other day and then got sidetracked with life.

As a rule this site is not used as a place to buy/sell trade. We do have News and Mapmaking request sections and you are allowed to have a link to your website or whatever in your signature but a post with a link to buy something is generally viewed as spam by our community.

The FAQ section mentions a buy/sell trade area, however, that was an experiment from a long time ago and didn't work out. The FAQ will be updated to change the verbiage so it's not so misleading. Thanks for helping us notice that.

There are occasions where folks have shared an endeavor/map/kickstarter (usually in News) they are involved with to let folks know. For example this. It is worth noting that Arsheesh is a long time member here and has contributed a lot to the site over the years so this is definitely not the only thing he's ever posted and it is in a section that allows for such.

Most of the time I think folks here just put a link in their signature that allows someone to pursue the purchase of other works. If we allowed it, this place could become a spamfest of salesmen peddling their art.

If you would like more information or have further questions the man in charge of all things is arcana @ cartographersguild.com (minus the spaces of course).

We hope this will not turn you off to the community and look forward to sharing and seeing more of your great map making works.

Sincerely,

Jaxilon
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt