My apologies for not responding sooner, i've been quite busy preparing episodes for the show and with some of the technical issues i've been coming up against. With those being resolved currently, I just noticed that I had replies, apparently my e-mail has marked the guild as spam... : (
Yes, I do like the hue I chose for the water, I wanted it to feel deep without being overpowering of the lighter color scheme on land. I would also agree about the mountains Kellerica, they were the first feature i had drawn for the map so I was still feeling out what I wanted the end product to look like. After I had redone the coast and started with the rivers and forests I had switched to using a smaller brush size as well as an "acrylic" brush shape. But my deadline was coming up and I had other work to be done so I had to keep it. There is a glimmer of hope however, since I am currently re-drawing certain smaller sections of this map in a sort of, zoomed in look at these areas. That way I can show a bit more detail as well as include things that were previously too small to see on the larger continental map. I will be able to post that as it comes along on the guild unlike this first map.

Eilathen, thanks for the interest! I really do appreciate it. The show is called (Quest Vault) and yes I am in the USA, so my streaming time is not europe friendly, the equivalent of 3am your time. However you are welcome to watch the videos, I hope you enjoy them.