Hey all!

I had a day off today and decided to go on a little adventure. Inspired as I was by that awesome video by Guillaume Tavernier (which I'm sure everyone and their dog has viewed by now, but if by any horrible fluke of Fate you haven't, here's the link), and refusing to do it exactly like he did because I'm stubborn like that (and frankly a bit of an idiot ), I went ahead and created not a dungeon map, but a pleasant little harbour scene instead. Once again a first for me, but one that I really enjoy doing! Unlike that darned Bréistyn's Folly monstrosity from a while back. I'm still having nightmares over that one.

So here's the first WIP, with some parts already inked and finished, and others still somewhat in the rough.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dockside Scene.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	582.2 KB 
ID:	112747

Tower's a bit weird, and I suppose that's because Tavernier's trick with the perspective-transformed grid doesnt really work at the edges, where lines go beyond horizontal (as in from top-left-to-bottom-right in most of the map, to the other way around near the top) . Not sure how I'm gonna fix that yet...