Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Czepeku's Battlemaps

The spider goddess looks pretty cheerful. =P Great map.
    My new Deviant-thing. I finally caved.

You've come up with some really neat and unique looking encounter maps. I love your colors and lighting as well. Fantastic job on these.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thanks for the nice words everyone, it's always appreciated. Yeah the spider goddess is a bit cute looking, we got a lot of feedback on that. Maybe she could have been a bit more dour... But what's wrong with cute AND evil?
    Check out my Patreon!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PortPirateTavern_Czepeku.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	3.22 MB 
ID:	114908

This is our pirate tavern with secret smugglers cove. We call it The Roc Nest. The theme was chosen by and voted on by our patrons. It seems everyone is excited about the new Saltmarsh DnD module being released next month.

This is the ground floor but there’s an upstairs with a clifftop as well as a basement level that allows for a lot of sneaking around. We’ve made a lot of variations for this one in case your party wants to keep returning to this island: several night versions, moonlight with beached mermaid, a ghost ship and cursed treasure chest, a bloody shipwreck with sharks, a sunset, a stormy night, a bioluminescent shore, a nesting Roc and some forgotten Roc eggs on the clifftop above. Here's a link to those if you're interested: https://www.patreon.com/posts/port-pirate-26110080
    Check out my Patreon!

Name:	FlyingCastleCzepeku.png 
Views:	124 
Size:	8.31 MB 
ID:	115077

Newest battlemap out today. The theme was a Floating Sky Castle. The image above shows the 'ground' floor (although it's floating...). We did 7 floors in total, you can see them lined up here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/floating-sky-26311716

Hope you all enjoy!
    Check out my Patreon!

Had a week off but now back at it, here's my newest battlemap:

Name:	ZenCzepeku.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	3.58 MB 
ID:	115282

Kind of Ghibli-esque in a way. The theme was Zen Garden Monastery but I wanted to avoid it being overtly Zen-like. Let me know what you think! It was nice to do something a bit more scenic and peaceful for a change.
    Check out my Patreon!

Always a pleasure to see your work. I'm especially fond of the colors you used on this one.
    And... the fishes look super cute.

(Always remember you, Little Bobby...!)

This is getting better and better *crunches some pop-corn*

Thanks everyone! I try to make them better each week. It can be hard sometimes when the theme changes so drastically. But the ghibli-like map was a lot of fun to do.

This week I made a 3 floor vampire mansion. The main idea was to make it look 'normal' so no one would suspect the vampire presence until it was too late.

Name:	VampireCzepekuPreview.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	2.86 MB 
ID:	115399

Variations are here if anyone wants to take a look.

Thanks again for all the kind words, the support here is always phenomenal. MistyBeee I've been looking at your work a lot recently. Your borders/presentation is just phenomenal.
    Check out my Patreon!

Creepy! I love the organ. Your work is always a pleasure to behold, Czepeku.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast