Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Czepeku's Battlemaps

Nice ! Can I suggest a little blur for the lower floors appearing like the tree ?

Beautiful work and a nice color scheme.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    Nice ! Can I suggest a little blur for the lower floors appearing like the tree ?
    That's a good idea. It would add a nice touch to this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	q9vNtCR.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	3.11 MB 
ID:	115547

Newest battlemap! This is for pitting your players against gladiators, slaves and captive beasts. Hope you guys like it. This one is a bit boring but we wanted a large space for the action to happen. There's some variations with more interesting scenarios. You can see those here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/colosseum-of-26970437 if you're interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Colosseum_Czepeku.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	3.20 MB 
ID:	115548  
    Check out my Patreon!

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Wow! That is one of, if not the best Arena battlemap I have seen. Well done. I love the texture, may inquire into which one you used?

I also thoroughly enjoy the finer touches of the map. The Line work with the statues is especially nice. All in all a great piece of work. (Ugh, can't rep you again so soon. )

EDIT: Ah, I just spotted a detail, just if you want to correct it. The Wizards hat has some of the arena's line work overlapping inside the hat. (It is a small thing)
    Last edited by XCali; 05-21-2019 at 04:31 AM.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19

Hey XCali, sorry for the slow reply. I appreciate you pointing out the mistake, I'll get around to that. There's no texture layer, just different brushes, some of which are textured. Hope that helps. I'm really glad you like it!
    Check out my Patreon!

Name:	NwtrriC.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	115951

This is my newest map. The theme was 'Realm of Dreams' so we went with this pastel wonderland type theme. This is by far the biggest map I've made. Hard to see the scale without the hi-res file though, but the whole thing is 90x90. It's got giant swords, unicorns, broken clock towers, sharks, mega bonsai, beholders, pirate ships, all sorts. Enjoy!

See the starry night variation here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/realm-of-dreams-27523351
    Check out my Patreon!

Astonishing, this has to be one of the coolest maps I have ever seen, absolutely wicked!

Cheers!

IR

I seem to have missed some of the earlier comments, thanks to everyone who commented, I will definitely try blurring in future for the separate floors, that's a good idea!
    Check out my Patreon!

Name:	AncientBattlefieldCzepeku.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	7.40 MB 
ID:	116195

Here's my newest map. The theme this week was Ancient Battlefield. I wanted it to feel like you were walking on the ruins of an old palace or castle, with the ruins and bones of old slowly sinking into the earth, like nature was reclaiming the land.

As always variations like night and winter and hellscape can be found here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ancient-25x45-27816330
    Check out my Patreon!

Name:	MonsterFestival_Czepeku.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	4.93 MB 
ID:	116367

This was a really fun map to design! It's in the style of a European village fête, with all the usual games, beer and cheese and pies and other festivities. We've given everything a slight twist though and tried to include the monster theme wherever we could, including our spit-roast Giant Spider, Owlbear petting zoo, Griffon rides and more. We want players to have fun spotting everything, so we've included a bunch of DnD easter eggs throughout the map.

If you want to see more, here's my Patreon post: https://www.patreon.com/posts/medieval-monster-28017793
    Check out my Patreon!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast