Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A comprehensive view of the City of Argona

Default A comprehensive view of the City of Argona

So after different comments, I'm finally posting this one here. It's not the full version, but it's legible enough, so why not?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Argona genview.jpg 
Views:	862 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	114502

Hope you'll like it!

A gorgeous piece of work, Ilanthar
    I have to spread rep, but I 'll return, as this needs rep.
    Argona is gonna be a movie set or vid game location someday.

Your work on this setting is so impressive ! And this on in particular is really epic mapmaking ! Go forth and make more !

By J.Edward
    A gorgeous piece of work, Ilanthar
    I have to spread rep, but I 'll return, as this needs rep.
    Argona is gonna be a movie set or vid game location someday.
    Thanks a lot, John ! Well, I'm working a lot on it lately and I love to see it shaping up, even if I have already a lot of written material. I would be so glad to see a game based on it!

By ThomasR
    Your work on this setting is so impressive ! And this on in particular is really epic mapmaking ! Go forth and make more !
    Merci beaucoup Thomas ! Well, I'm on it .

What a fantastic composition! All of the elements of this piece work together very well to convey a cohesive sense of style that reflects the technology level and historic mood of the subject matter. The city and rock formations are very well drawn as well. Your work continues to impress Ilanthar.

I too will have to rep others before returning to give this piece its due.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

By Arsheesh
    What a fantastic composition! All of the elements of this piece work together very well to convey a cohesive sense of style that reflects the technology level and historic mood of the subject matter. The city and rock formations are very well drawn as well. Your work continues to impress Ilanthar.

I too will have to rep others before returning to give this piece its due.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Thanks a lot, Arsheesh! I'm glad you like it.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

I don't think I saw it finished... incredible, this patience, this meticulousness!
    A Benedictine job! The result is really splendid and breathtaking: the city looks so vast, thanks to such fine and small details!
    What a job !

No way to see this view without being in love with it. Beyond the linework itself, which is astonishing, it's amazing to see all the details you planned : detritus & waters falling ? Just obvious once added, but it's just so rare to think about this, even for those who know the dear old Pratchett's wisdom

Great job! It has a steampunky feel, seems like it would be right at home in the game Dishonored.

Reading the captions at the bottom of the map is pretty entertaining, too.

Amazing work. This would be the perfect setting for a game, movie or book. This is made for exploration!

Cheers,
    Karl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast