Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A comprehensive view of the City of Argona

By -JO-
    I don't think I saw it finished... incredible, this patience, this meticulousness!
    A Benedictine job! The result is really splendid and breathtaking: the city looks so vast, thanks to such fine and small details!
    What a job !
    Thanks a lot Joël !
    DIdn't you access it full res on Tipeee?

By MistyBeee
    No way to see this view without being in love with it. Beyond the linework itself, which is astonishing, it's amazing to see all the details you planned : detritus & waters falling ? Just obvious once added, but it's just so rare to think about this, even for those who know the dear old Pratchett's wisdom
    Thank you very much, Beee ! Yeah this is one of my old & detailed setting. I didn't add the Air Rail lines or it would have been too cluttered.
    And as a matter of fact, I bought an atlas of the Discworld a few month ago ...

By jshoer
    Great job! It has a steampunky feel, seems like it would be right at home in the game Dishonored.
    Reading the captions at the bottom of the map is pretty entertaining, too.
    Thanks, Joseph ! Dishonored is one of my inspiration (along with China Mieville Perdido Street Station and other stuffs), so, very glad to read this!

By Tainotim
    Amazing work. This would be the perfect setting for a game, movie or book. This is made for exploration!
    Cheers,
    Karl
    Thanks a lot, Karl! Well, I'm working on the districts & the new streets plan, so you should be able to explore it a bit .

Blog Entries

Stunning work, Ilanthar. Beautiful map. Somehow reminds me of Bioshock Infinite. Loved that game and love this map.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Great work! I like the the design work and attention to detail work together to convey a lot of information with out being too cluttered or hard to read.

By Ramah
    Stunning work, Ilanthar. Beautiful map. Somehow reminds me of Bioshock Infinite. Loved that game and love this map.
    Thanks a lot, Ramah ! I didn't play any of the Bioshock games, but If I recall well, it's a bit more modern (like 50's?). Anyway, that's a nice reference!

By Jonasink
    Great work! I like the the design work and attention to detail work together to convey a lot of information with out being too cluttered or hard to read.
    Thanks ! I reached one of my goals, then .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12